Saturday, October 16, 2010

september&october update

So I have officially become terrible at keeping up with this=/  and it will prolly get worse.  But anyways here's September and part of October's update.

September:
I had 1 doctor appointment that went great, baby shower that was amazing, and some other interesting events.  The baby shower was perfect, everyone did such a good job putting it together and I'm very thankful.  I loved all the gifts and appreciate everyone who came.  To those who didn't, I know there were other circumstances and you would have done anything to be there if you could.

October:
Jojo turned 50 and had a big surprise party and got tickets to see the Cowboys!  We all had fun, but she had so much fun she had to take off for a week, LOL.  Doctor appointment on the 7th at 34 weeks.  Very good and we found out that the dr. may induce at 39 or 40 weeks.  I have another appointment on the 21st and we begin weekly appointments.  I finally got everything, well mostly, washed for Cheslynn. Today is my mom and Robert's 6th anniversary!  Congratulations!

Random thoughts and comments:

Yes, I do only have a few more weeks and No, I'm not scared or worried or anything else but thanks for your concern in trying to get me scared.

Apparently to most people, I'm small for being nearly 36 weeks.  I've heard it from everyone.  Most people don't realize exactly how long my torso is and that she lays straight up and down.  Every body is different.  Because I have a ridiculously long torso, she has plenty of room to stretch out, that is why.  Example: Even maternity shirts aren't long enough to cover my belly because of how long my torso is.  I can't help that.

Cheslynn seems to think it's funny to lay on my sciatic nerve.  Because of this and my extreme back and hip issues, I have trouble walking at times b/c my legs literally lock up and give out on me.  It's painful to say the least.


That is all.  For now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment