Thursday, August 26, 2010

much needed update

Well, it's official. I haven't been on here in awhile. Life's been pretty crazy and just haven't had time to sit down and post.

Cheslynn Alayne:
As most of you now know, I'm expecting a beautiful baby girl on November 15. Her name will be Cheslynn Alayne. Ches is for my Popeye, who passed away when I was younger and I miss very much, and lynn is for my Mimi, who is there no matter what. Put them together and it makes Cheslynn.  I am very excited for her to get here so I can see my precious princess! Her crib is ready and waiting her arrival in 12 more weeks!

Life update:
Nothing much has changed lately. I'm working for Pixley Water Works on Wednesday and Fridays, from 8-12. I've had some drama but I've let it go and realized that some things are more important. And people just like to get you down when they aren't as happy. I spent a weekend in Galveston with my Mimi, aunt, and cousin.. Oh boy, was that a trip. I registered for classes at Angelina and plan to transfer to LoneStar-Kingwood in the spring to do dental hygiene.

September Events:
Sept. 2- Dr. Appt. and possibly getting the 4D ultrasound.
Sept. 11- Childbirth classes
Sept. 16- FCH--keep us in your prayers.
Sept. 25- Baby Shower at my Mimi-2's (Carol Pixley) house

0 comments:

Post a Comment