So, my cousin's wedding was this past weekend. It was absolutely amazing! I've never been to a wedding that turned out so perfectly, I mean nothing went wrong!
We left on Thursday for Quitman and finally got there after having to deal with the flood issues in Tyler. We ate some Papadale's with family, including the groom and bride, lol. Friday, we had to get up super early to head to Villa di Felicita for rehearsal. This place was absolutely beautiful! It's an Italian Villa with the most beautiful architecture and design, I love it. After rehearsal, we went and ate at Posado's in Lindale, which was delish! My aunt, mom, mimi, Colter, and cousin, Katie, went shopping in Tyler for a bit after we finished eating. We came back to Mimi's and grilled hamburgers. Jojo, my Mom, Colter, and I went over to where Jenna(the bride) and bridesmaids were and hung out with them for a bit. That was fun and entertaining to say the least, LOL.
Wedding Day(Saturday, 6/12):
We woke up early to start getting ready for the wedding. We left Mimi's at 5:45 to get to the Villa. Visited with Jenna in the Bride's Room, she looked absolutely amazing! We saw her bridal portrait...OMG, she looked stunning! Sooo photogenic. Then went to the Groom's Room to see Brian and talk to him a bit before he became a married man. At 7, the wedding started. It was beautiful! When pictures are done, I'll be sure to post some. After the wedding, we got to eat and dance. The wedding was amazing, perfect, stunning, and I don't even know how else to explain it.
After the wedding, I went to stay with my cousin, Kacie. We tried to watch Shutter Island, but her boyfriend and my uncle Rick wouldn't shut up LOL. So we ended up staying awake till like 6, talking and having fun. Long time since we've done that!
Now for a boring week... ugh.
Congrats to my cousin Brian and my new cousin Jenna. I wish the best for ya'll and know that you will each be completely happy together! Hope ya have a great honeymoon in Hawaii...for a week!! I'm jealous. Love yall so much!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment