I recently started blogging on myspace. I've fell in love with it! I want to continue to do this and be able to reflect on my life years from now. So here it goes with a little background on yours truly:
Me+Random Facts:
I'm Ashley, Elizabeth Ashley that is. My mother decided to torture me by having me go by my middle name, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I was born May 10, 1991 in a little old town in East Texas called Quitman. When I say little, I mean everybody knew everybody. No sarcasm here. I'm part Irish and English. I claim Irish more because I took the Irish traits. I have what I like to call a finding nemo hip. My left hip is internally rotated and on x-ray looks very little. After my parents divorce in 2001, we moved to Whitehouse for 3 years. At this point, I had been in school with both my cousins, lol. We moved to Livingston in 2004 when my mom and Robert got married. I attended school here and met my best friends, Elizabeth, Becca, and Shelby. Besides Miss Lindsey, who I've been friends with since 2. I found my first love in 10th grade. His name was Michael, we dated off and on until a little after I graduated. He's someone I will always love because he was a HUGE part of my life. Graduated in 2009, top 10%! I met Brian in April 2009, but there will be another post about him lol.
Parents and siblings:
My mom had me young, but has been the best mom anyone could ever ask for. I love her to death and with every millimeter of my heart and soul. She's done so much for me and I now know I can come to her with anything. Although I know I gave her plenty of hell growing up, we made it through 19 years of it! We'll make it through many more. My parents got divorced when I was 10. I honestly wasn't surprised. They both remarried when I was 13. I have an amazing stepdad, Robert. He's been there for me through all my toughest battles and really "growing up" time. He's done a lot for me and I know I haven't always been the best child, but I do love him with all my heart and am thankful for everything he's done for me in the short 7 or 8 years I've known him. I have 2 younger brothers, Carson and Colter. Carson is almost 13 and Colter is about to be a year. Yes, Colter was a surprise but he's a keeper! Carson and I have had our arguments, fights, and all out screamfests, but I wouldn't trade him for anyone...not even a sister.
Grandparents and extended family:
I have amazing grandparents. I'll start with my mom's side. My Mimi is my rock, I guess you could say. She's been there for me since the day I was born and still is. My Popeye, although no longer with us, is still a huge part of my life. I miss him like crazy every single day. Sensitive subject for me, as I'm still not quite over it and it's been nearly 13 years. My dad's side is my Nana and Pop. I love them both to death. I don't always get to see them as much as I'd like, but I do miss seeing them. Robert's side is Mimi2 and Poppy. Mimi2 because she was already called Mimi2 by other grandkids, but I obviously already had a Mimi. She's pretty great as well. Poppy passed away in January, he's missed by us all very much.
Hmm, I have way too many aunts, uncles, and cousins to list. But I will say that the 3 Musketeers are doing great. My 2 cousins and I are known as this. We were all born in 1991 in May and August. As our parents say, it was like raising triplets. We've had our ups and downs but we've grown up and moved past it. Wish I could see those 2 more!
So that is just a little about my life up to now to catch everyone up. Be prepared to read more.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment