Rangers winnnnnnnn! They beat the dumb Yankees! It's about time they got their time to shine. I know you're enjoying this up in heaven, popeye=)
October 21- Dr. appointment went good. Did not get checked=( but did get my group b strep test. She's head down, heartrate=138, and other than that.. we're just playing the waiting game. Next appointment is the 28th and I will for sure be checked then. I doubt I'm dilated any. No contractions, no braxton hicks, no nothing..=( I have a feeling I will be just like my mom...2 weeks late, 27 hours of labor, dilate to a 3, and then a c-section unfortunately.
Hmm, I bought a new bouncer for Cheslynn, Colter loves it. Like he does most of her stuff. He tried to figure out what he was supposed to do with her paci, since he never used one...HILARIOUS.
Random Thoughts for the week:
Public areas are NOT meant for smoking. You should never smoke in an area where a lot of people are, including pregnant women, babies, and kids. That's just disgusting. Just because you want to puff cancer sticks and kill your lungs, doesn't mean others should have to as well.
To the lady at Motherhood: You are smoking 20 kinds of crack if you think I can wear a size C bra. I'm DD normally. Pregnant=bigger boobs. So no, the 20 C bras you pulled off for me to try on will NOT fit.
People who don't know how to drive irk me pretty bad. If there is not a yield or stop sign, there is no need to stop. Be cautious, don't stop! Turn lanes were created for a reason. When there are 4 lanes, 2 being left and right turn lanes, do not STOP in the right normal lane and turn left across a lane of traffic especially coming around a turn. (Thomas Supply area to 59). And yes, I did honk at you and flip you off for doing so. GTFO it.
Sometimes, you never realize how different you are from others until you sit back and look. It puts a lot into perspective..
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment